57 type3 (Medium).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 238

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "New" old work part two...

The maple leaves are nice but the Bel Air is outstanding! Nicely composed. You've managed to block out most of the modern day tip offs in the background, not an easy thing to do in an uncontrolled environment. To me, this photo almost looks as if it could have been taken in 1957, by a very good photographer. :icon_thumright: Think I'd like it better without the red tail lights, but thats just me.

OP
OP
DD-777

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro

DigginThePast said:
The maple leaves are nice but the Bel Air is outstanding! Nicely composed. You've managed to block out most of the modern day tip offs in the background, not an easy thing to do in an uncontrolled environment. To me, this photo almost looks as if it could have been taken in 1957, by a very good photographer. :icon_thumright: Think I'd like it better without the red tail lights, but thats just me.

Thanks again for the kind words my friend. Fixed those tail lights for you too... ;D

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DD-777 said:
DigginThePast said:

Thanks again for the kind words my friend. Fixed those tail lights for you too... ;D

:icon_thumright: Yeah, that photo just draws the viewer in and back to a whole different era.

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Really nice shots :thumbsup:

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico

Back in time! You bet. Remember that time very well. Shucks, it's the year my wife and I got married! Question: What's BBQ city?

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

Nice tinkerin'. I tinker alot. Can hardly wait for the NEW Fuji HS20EXR DSLR to come out......NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread