New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Felinepeachy said:
I think a Coopers Hawk. Awesome pic!

This :icon_thumright:

She is correct. That is a beautiful young cooper's hawk. They turn blue/grey when they are adults.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic! Are you getting snow up there today? We got sunshine again and it is supposed to get to 73 tomorrow. Friends almond tree already has small blooms.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
packerbacker said:
Nice pic! Are you getting snow up there today? We got sunshine again and it is supposed to get to 73 tomorrow. Friends almond tree already has small blooms.
Snowed pretty hard til just now. looks like the weather people might be right today. Supposed to turn to rain.

I remember lots of times when driving truck, that I would leave here on snow packed roads heading south. Was fun to watch the thermometers outside temperature. Steadily warm up down to Redding, and start getting honey bee's on the windshield.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
packerbacker said:

That time of year, I tell ya :icon_sunny: Near 80 Thursday here in SoCal :argue: Nice pics, by the way of the Hawk :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread