Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic of the calf. Almost makin me homesick... I know it's not correct but I'll still call them buffalo. You can get that cable release for your Canon. I'm too cheap to go buy one so I just use the timer. Kinda funny, but most of what I know about photography I learned here on Tnet, cause they got some serious killer photographers on here. I try to study their style; composition, arrangement, lighting, subject matter, etc. etc. I don't get as good as them, but it does improve my photos I think.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic of the calf. Almost makin me homesick... I know it's not correct but I'll still call them buffalo. You can get that cable release for your Canon. I'm too cheap to go buy one so I just use the timer. Kinda funny, but most of what I know about photography I learned here on Tnet, cause they got some serious killer photographers on here. I try to study their style; composition, arrangement, lighting, subject matter, etc. etc. I don't get as good as them, but it does improve my photos I think.
It would be hard for me to live anywhere else, RGINN.....I love these Oklahoma hills!
These pictures were from yesterday----we saw some bison bulls out in the pasture and stopped to take a few pics. The bison are shedding their winter coats right now and starting to slick off. I zoomed in on the buffalo's hide---look at how deep the grooves are! This was one of the bigger Tatankas! :D
We got some pretty good video of some bulls fighting and grunting---if I can figure out how to get it uploaded, I'll post it on this thread.
IMG_0995 (800x533).jpg IMG_0998 (800x534).jpg

And this one is "Sitting Bull" IMG_1030 (800x533).jpg

Buffalo hair caught on grass: IMG_0950 (649x800).jpg

Thanks RGINN~~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions