Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures of some Oklahoma whitetails still in the velvet.
Hope y'all enjoy!! and thanks for looking!!
IMG_3604 (800x735).jpg IMG_3633 (800x533).jpg IMG_3661 (800x534).jpg IMG_3681 (800x386).jpg

And I think these young deer are twins(little buck & doe)---look at the markings on their faces, almost identical! And when they feed, they stay together. Aren't they beautiful?! IMG_3802 (800x684).jpg IMG_3814 (800x654).jpg IMG_3803 (800x533).jpg IMG_3817 (800x396).jpg

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome photography as usual!!!:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
Thanks Ron :hello: ----hope you don't get tired of seeing these deer----I just enjoy them so much when they start coming in to feed, and I wanted to share.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post-wonderful pics! Never get tired of seeing wildlife, but I am sure I will get tired of all the hunters making comments after they see this (not that I am against hunting at all, I just don't like to think about it-poor babies).

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post-wonderful pics! Never get tired of seeing wildlife, but I am sure I will get tired of all the hunters making comments after they see this (not that I am against hunting at all, I just don't like to think about it-poor babies).
Well I have mixed feelings about the hunting too----my husband and daughter both hunt, but I don't-----There has to be some balance, though, so I enjoy feeding the deer in the back yard and also enjoy their hunting "trophies" as well as the meat they bring in.
Good management of the deer keeps them healthy and helps control the population.
(I won't be posting any hunting pictures because I know that offends a lot of people----just shots of the live deer :wink:.)

Thanks Catobra!:hello:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_0685.JPG 100_0675.JPG

Here are two of my pen raised. I've got them at 172" and 208".
Hopefully I can sell them this year, feed goes up every time I buy it.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 664571 View attachment 664570

Here are two of my pen raised. I've got them at 172" and 208".
Hopefully I can sell them this year, feed goes up every time I buy it.
NICE!!!! What beauties, Gold Maven!! I would love to get a license to raise deer! I think that would be so neat......all the deer in my pictures are wild deer....they are free ranging. We do have "regulars" that come back every year and we find their sheds(sometimes) and are able to measure their growth. I think that is the coolest part for me---to find the sheds and see how they've grown. Its amazing what good nutrition has done for these deer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread