Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah buddy, it got here about 4 weeks ago too, accompanied by several hundred Texans. (Lots of nice folks, but seriously, every year at this time I get to thinkin we should all get together and fence Houston off.)

OP
OP
bcinbucks

bcinbucks

Dec 30, 2007
Philadelphia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah buddy, it got here about 4 weeks ago too, accompanied by several hundred Texans. (Lots of nice folks, but seriously, every year at this time I get to thinkin we should all get together and fence Houston off.)

So far it's been pretty good in the Phila area. Might get up to 65 Sunday which won't make me mad. lol Later on next week it's supposed to drop down. Might get some sleet and snow next thursday. Oh well.............it is winter.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Heck, I live in Texas and even I agree with you. But Houston would only be the start. Todos mis amigos, vamos a Colorado ahora...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My great-grandpa was born down near Houston and I still can't figure some of those folks out. But apparently there's a big old pile of money down there in Houston and as long as they keep bringin it up here we'll take it. I do get along way more better with the folks from west Texas and the panhandle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread