Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So with John Fogerty's 'Eye of the Zombie' in the CD player we blazed up Loveland Pass. Where they were doin a photo shoot for some clothes I'll never wear to be featured in some magazine I'll never read. I could have had, could have had some pics of fairly decent models. But they had this big ol boy who looked like he could put away a whole lot of groceries that came over and told me don't be takin no pics. My usual response is unprintable here, but since I had to look up at him and the sun was over his shoulder in my eyes puttin me at a tactical disadvantage, I just told him it never crossed my mind. Still a nice day; close to a foot of snow on the ground up here.

Attachments

• 10-22y.jpg
    10-22y.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 10-22z.jpg
    10-22z.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 83

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You should have grabbed the 300milly or bigger and gone all paparazzi on them lol, nobody wants to see people with beautiful nature anyway haha your pics are fine without models. I like the fence one a lot, nice pics.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can PM me those photo's you didn't take?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they are out in public they are fair game. I'd have at least used a zoom, took some pics and ran. Maybe got a shot or two of his pi$$ed off face to post here :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread