Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice RGINN.
I guess me and my wife are going to Breckenridge this year or is it in January? to see the ice sculptures. In one of her many "You never want to do, want I want to do talks" she mentioned that last year all her freinds and their hubbies are going to see the ice sculptures in Breckenridge and she wanted us to go. I said I have no interest in driving up there with all the ski traffic and freeze my ass looking at ice sculptures. Well all her freinds with their good hubs who ain't so much my freinds went and had a wonderful time or so it seemed that way to her from the disruption to my life facebook chatter. Well this year We'z a going to see the wonderful ice sculptures in Breckenridge when ever it is they have them. I'll suck it up for her, as she so loves all the lights and glitter of the holidays. I'm even going to Zoo Lights at the Denver zoo....Oh Boy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh it ain't that bad tamrock. I think that's in February and they make sculptures out of snow. Pick a good sunny day and it ain't so cold. Middle of the week is better than a weekend. As far as that ski traffic I never drive to Breck except goin to work. We take the free Summit Stage. You guys could park at the transfer station in Frisco behind Safeway, and they'll drop you off in Breck about 2 blocks from the sculptures. That way you don't have to negotiate that parking circus in Breck.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take the shuttle from Frisco, Heck yeah! that's purfect, Thank you!... Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread