Not a pretty picture...yet

racer117

Nov 7, 2009
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
At Pro ,Garrett Ace 250 ,150,Whites 6000DI.Tesoro DeLeon,Minelab XS and Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased this old Cub from a gentleman who lived next to a jobsite we were working at . He said it has sat for a few years. Bought it for $100 .I took it home ,drained and cleaned the gas tank,cleaned the carb ,adjusted the float ,aired up the tires ,threw a battery in ,and she purrs like a kitten . They made this model between 69 and 71 . I plan on stripping her down and paint it . i will post pics when finished ,although it may take a few months .Thanks for looking !. 009.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! and well worth more then the 100 bucks you gave. You can't buy cheap built 2.5 hp no features push mower at Wal-Mart for under a 100 bucks these day. I ran across a fellow on the road who was a "Wheel-horse" nut and had his latest acquisition in the back of his pickup. The stuff like your tractor sure are a testament to the saying "They sure don't build them like they use to" Can't wait to see the resto on it.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey racer117!! GREAT FIND and DEAL!! By the way, did the Snow Chains come with the little Unit?? GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
racer117

racer117

Nov 7, 2009
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
At Pro ,Garrett Ace 250 ,150,Whites 6000DI.Tesoro DeLeon,Minelab XS and Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey racer117!! GREAT FIND and DEAL!! By the way, did the Snow Chains come with the little Unit?? GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
the chains came with it.The plow also did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread