Six New Family Members

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see this has turned into a post a picture of your kitty thread. Nothing wrong with that. IMG_0407.JPG Here is that angora boy I was telling you about. Calypso is his name and though you can't see it in the picture his right eye is blue and his left eye is green.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....you're welcome TJE.....can't wait to see some more of your awesome posts when the weather get's better there. And TR....yes...very chill'en buddy you got there...:)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see this has turned into a post a picture of your kitty thread. Nothing wrong with that. View attachment 962788 Here is that angora boy I was telling you about. Calypso is his name and though you can't see it in the picture his right eye is blue and his left eye is green.
Handsome dude...old battle wound on left ear and all! Heh,heh.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....you're welcome TJE.....can't wait to see some more of your awesome posts when the weather get's better there. And TR....yes...very chill'en buddy you got there...:)
Spring will show ck...little late, from all the ice (Great Lakes pretty much froze-over this winter).

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them eyes should be open by now. We may need some updated pics. pls. :laughing7:
Thanks for all the nice kitty pics, too.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
They are so sweet! Mine had kittens about this time last yr & now they are Mac trucks!! But so much fun. Except when I had to get them all their shots & spayed/neutered. Enjoy their antics. I found the favorite toy was a box & a big bag. Hours of fun & cheap.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Awwww. Baby kittens are adorable dude!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....yes TJE we would like to see updates of the "kids" sometime. And....still would like to see an up close of your awesome avatar pic if you find it.... :cat:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok...PTC, MB, CK...pic update (at 3 wks.)... PTC, yes there are six of them ;). MB, true..even the adults like bags and boxes :). CK, still don't know how to enlarge my avatar to original size...or retrieve original deleted one?

Attachments

• 2014-03-28 16.53.37-1.jpg
    2014-03-28 16.53.37-1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 2014-03-28 16.54.45.jpg
    2014-03-28 16.54.45.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Precious picture of babies...please all don't forget to spay and neuter. ..world has way to many kitties!, :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright:....thanks for keeping us updated TJE.....sooooo adorable! Bet they're already spoken for eh....unless you're keeping them all? That's OK about avatar pic.....love a mystery anyway! lol

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright:....thanks for keeping us updated TJE.....sooooo adorable! Bet they're already spoken for eh....unless you're keeping them all? That's OK about avatar pic.....love a mystery anyway! lol
Yeah CK, even buddies kids and parents tryin to claim 'em already :) Avatar mystery!...nope, pain in the Butt for me! :/ :)

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
003.JPG 'scuse me for piggy backing on your post but since there are kittens- - -
This was almost a yr ago

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread