tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My youngest daughter 20 yrs now, is allot more serious about camera equipment then I am. I never get to see much as I'd like of what she's done as she's at that age now when dad is still on the stove, but put on the back burner these days in place of a fine young man serving in Afghanistan these days. They Skype each other all the time, plus they have plans to be together for ever. Maybe 4-5 years ago I got her new Canon Rebel XS for her birthday and she just purchased a nice used Canon D60 here about a month ago. She was showing me some of her pictures and this one I thought was particularly nice. She took it this last spring down in Colorado Springs. She said I could post the B&W and not the color version, as she thinks it's better.

Attachments

• lanae mamababy.jpg
    lanae mamababy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 104

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful shot! She's got your talent tamrock.:icon_thumleft: Very dramatic in black & white!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Really Nice Picture and thanks for sharing!! Hope you are well up in CO!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My youngest daughter 20 yrs now, is allot more serious about camera equipment then I am. I never get to see much as I'd like of what she's done as she's at that age now when dad is still on the stove, but put on the back burner these days in place of a fine young man serving in Afghanistan these days. They Skype each other all the time, plus they have plans to be together for ever. Maybe 4-5 years ago I got her new Canon Rebel XS for her birthday and she just purchased a nice used Canon D60 here about a month ago. She was showing me some of her pictures and this one I thought was particularly nice. She took it this last spring down in Colorado Springs. She said I could post the B&W and not the color version, as she thinks it's better.

Can't go wrong with nature shots, especially when you capture a moment of motherly love.

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread