Wife in my garden stealin matters

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20140720_074512_resized.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a garden. Sure beats my one tomato plant I picked up a King Soopers and put out on the porch table so I can see it. I planted a garden in this hard a as brick desert soil maybe 8 years ago and the bugs and this dry blazing sun terrain are just to much to deal with IMO. So with 13 bucks and very little afford I just may get a home grow tomato or two. I'm noticing a fungus on the leaves of this one plant of mine now :crybaby2:, so if it die's that's it for me and the gardening idea as long as I live here. I did read the native Americans did eat the pods of the Yucca plant, so maybe I'll have some fresh greens in that way? as they and prickly pears grow good here... Your garden is super.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• tomato plant.jpg
    tomato plant.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
OP
OP
airscapes

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! My garden is all raised beds.. Soil is 50/50 topsoil and mushroom soil with a large amount of vermiculite mixed in. Everything is drip irrigated and plants are started from seed in the in the house in early spring. Wife would love to move to Hawaii but she eats 1lb of tomatoes per day, year round.. Matters don't really grow to good in Hawaii.. so any time she brings it up .. movin.. I reminder her.. No Matters.. Apparently there are more than a few places you can't growem!

A very good product to prevent bugs and fungus is Organticide. 100% natural, made from Sesame seed and fish oil. Spray mine once a week and really does work if used regularly.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! My garden is all raised beds.. Soil is 50/50 topsoil and mushroom soil with a large amount of vermiculite mixed in. Everything is drip irrigated and plants are started from seed in the in the house in early spring. Wife would love to move to Hawaii but she eats 1lb of tomatoes per day, year round.. Matters don't really grow to good in Hawaii.. so any time she brings it up .. movin.. I reminder her.. No Matters.. Apparently there are more than a few places you can't growem!

A very good product to prevent bugs and fungus is Organticide. 100% natural, made from Sesame seed and fish oil. Spray mine once a week and really does work if used regularly.
I'll give that a try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread