tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some shots of the aspen trees change of color on Kenosha Pass and then dropping in to South Park. This chipmunk around Trout Creek Pass, I'm sure is getting ready for winter. In Buena Vista I drove by my old 1948 International 1 ton (center) I sold to this fella in 1982. I knew he'd take it off my hands, as he's a bit of a International nut if you can't tell?. 1982 was when the mine, just about everyone in the area worked at shut down (bad news in those days). I sold as much as I could and made a quick exit out of the area and headed to Texas for a time and back to Buena Vista for a couple years more and worked in Summit County and then off to California I went. That old truck of mine has sat at that spot now since that time I said goodbye to the Arkansas valley in 1982. It was a good thing I did. Things didn't start to recover for years after 1982.

Attachments

• fall colors 1.jpg
    fall colors 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • fall colors 2.jpg
    fall colors 2.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 57
  • fall colors 3.jpg
    fall colors 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • fall color 4.jpg
    fall color 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went down that way today just the opposite, to Buena Vista, back up 285 over Trout Creek Pass to Fairplay, then over Hoosier back to Frisco. I like that second pic cause I was camped down along Four Mile Creek yesterday and the thunder and lightning came in north of me and south of me, but I was right in the middle and stayed high and dry.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Pictures! :thumbsup: Love the older cars and trucks!
I am not particularly looking forward to it, but I know that Old Man Winter is just around the corner.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Pictures! :thumbsup: Love the older cars and trucks!
I am not particularly looking forward to it, but I know that Old Man Winter is just around the corner.
I know. I do though enjoy the quit of the back country during the winter month. Some days can be beautiful and sunny.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went down that way today just the opposite, to Buena Vista, back up 285 over Trout Creek Pass to Fairplay, then over Hoosier back to Frisco. I like that second pic cause I was camped down along Four Mile Creek yesterday and the thunder and lightning came in north of me and south of me, but I was right in the middle and stayed high and dry.
Whoops! I said Hoosier, The 1st pic was by Kenosha pass.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee, I envy you Tamrock, and RGINN, getting to see all that beautiful country first hand. You must feel really blessed to be able to be there and get these wonderful pictures. Also Ronwoodcraft gets to see a lot of great country. I appreciate all these pictures from y'all.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very pretty & colorful shot tamrock:icon_thumright:....those golden trees are so pretty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread