Dont leave your purse open on the bed!..Cat Burglar!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't leave your purse open on the bed!..Cat Burglar!

Unca Hoppy has this thing for greenbacks..not sure if they smell like catnip..but he goes psycho and starts *killing* them after raiding a purse...he will literally eat them if not caught in time.
View attachment 1061989

Mine! all mine!!
View attachment 1061991

Mike

PS I thought it was funny so I was taking pics, the second one was my wife catching him and yelling Hopper!! that's why the look on his face...who me ?

Last edited:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats a weird obsession there !! Had to put my cat out last night , know he doesn't scratch on purpose, but those half inch long razor sharp things are deadly !

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol! Very cool post! Now if he could be taken to the beach with a passion for gold!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny pictures BC1969.....seems that cats have their own personal "thing". My sister's cat is crazy about "tape" & "floss", so have to hide them. At least your cat's healthy eating his "greens". :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You have a "little lover" there. Cats are a show. I hated them until one day in my 20's I dated a girl with a cat. She insisted I get one too. She didn't last, but I fell in love with cats and have had several over the last 40 years. Couldn't live without one, or two, or three. There are 4 around here now...

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of our cats has a 'taste' for some of the plastic sacks, like the bags that hold potatoes. She will sit and gnaw on the plastic for quite a while. I don't know if she actually eats the plastic or not. I don't believe she does. One of the cats we had a few years ago liked to chew on electrical cords. I never saw her chewing on a 120 volt cord; but a couple of times she ruined a the low voltage cord, like the power cords for phones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread