Sunset at Assateague State Park, md.

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We live only about 3 hours away and go down and spend the night. I like to detect the beach. Have found nothing really good, but the beach is so clean that every signal is clad so far. In the dry you might find some cans and tabs, but very few. And have never seen anyone else out the detecting.
I loved this sunset reflecting on our motorhome. Assateaque sunset 001.JPG Assateaque sunset 003.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool motorhome. What year model is it?

OP
OP
O

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a 1978 GMC Classic Motorhome. We bought it two years ago and did tons of work. We call it the Dreamcatcher. They were made from 73 to 78. There are many GMC classic motorhome clubs. We belong to three of them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a 1978 GMC Classic Motorhome. We bought it two years ago and did tons of work. We call it the Dreamcatcher. They were made from 73 to 78. There are many GMC classic motorhome clubs. We belong to three of them.
They still catch my attention when I see them on the road today. Ahead of they're time they were back then and they still look futuristic for even today.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amazing colours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread