tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday morning I took a walk around the open space in my neighborhood to get a bit of the crisp fall air. I'm glad that boulder county gave this land the OS designation years ago now and the path to it borders my back yard. A verity of plains wildlife live in this space and I have an old coal camp to hunt relics from the late 19th early 20th century out there. Some time I'll post a collecting of relics I've gathered over the years from that old coal camp.

Attachments

• open space 1.jpg
    open space 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
  • open space 2.jpg
    open space 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • open space 3.jpg
    open space 3.jpg
    923 KB · Views: 89

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure enjoy your photos. Last picture, is that the Front Range? Middle picture, are you looking at Rocky Mtn. Natl. Park?

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful pictures/area/scenes! Thanks.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice over there on the Front Range. I see in the papers y'all have a chance of settin a record high temp today. We should have about 2 weeks mild weather til the next snow. Lotta speculation on this winter. Locals sayin it will be 'epic', and I describe it as probably gonna be something involving a lot of profanity, which while colorful and creative, is not printable here.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure enjoy your photos. Last picture, is that the Front Range? Middle picture, are you looking at Rocky Mtn. Natl. Park?
Thanks! BosnMate. The last pic is the Flat Iron mountains that overlook Boulder, Colo and yes I do think the picture in the middle is the southern end of RMNP just to the north (left) not in the photo would be Longs peak.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread