tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got to see the sunrise for the first time in 4 days as I was doing work in a mine in Montana and heading underground before sunrise and getting out after sunset. I feel like I was in a coma for 4 days. I got on the road very early this morning and the sunrise came when I was passing the place where in 1876, 263 men of the U.S. 7th Cavalry including Lt. Col. George A. Custer were all found dead just below the monument on the hill in the distance named Last Stand Hill. It was a nice sunny drive home to Colorado this Saturday. I always whistle the U.S. 7th Cav. marching tune of Garry Owen when I drive by this spot for all the souls who died on that hill, so long ago.

Attachments

• montana dec 14 1a.jpg
    montana dec 14 1a.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 60
  • montana dec 14 a.jpg
    montana dec 14 a.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
If you took that monument picture from the hiway, all I got to say is you sure have a good lens that will reach right out there even with the light so low. Good picture.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you took that monument picture from the hiway, all I got to say is you sure have a good lens that will reach right out there even with the light so low. Good picture.
I did take the shot from I90. It's not a overall bad camera, but I should invest in something a little better. I keep looking at new ones, but never get around to laying down the money. There are so many options these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread