tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's got to be nice to live close to the ocean. Maybe someday I'll say goodbye to Colorado :dontknow:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's got to be nice to live close to the ocean. Maybe someday I'll say goodbye to Colorado :dontknow:

Well it was 65 here today, 47 tonight they say.....You would have to get used to that kind of weather.:laughing7:

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Nice pics. Never been to the west coast but it's on my bucket list. Thanks, Sidevalve45

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, beautiful pictures. Sounds like my kind of weather! I enjoy the snow, which I saw little of in Texas, but have not been around the coast much. Once or twice at the coast of Texas/Gulf of Mexico, but only for part of a day. Never lived there. Lived in Houston for about 2 months back in '62, but never went down to the ship channel.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, beautiful pictures. Sounds like my kind of weather! I enjoy the snow, which I saw little of in Texas, but have not been around the coast much. Once or twice at the coast of Texas/Gulf of Mexico, but only for part of a day. Never lived there. Lived in Houston for about 2 months back in '62, but never went down to the ship channel.
I can drive inland, 15-20 miles to an elevation of 3,000+ feet. Play in the snow...get back to the coast!. We did have 10" of snow on the beach many years ago. I kinda wish we would get sea level snow again.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like there would be a lot of shoreline to explore, and you must get some awesome sunsets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread