The weather Bunnies are on the Weather Channel

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imus is on, I believe the Fox news channel during the morning. Here, it's from about 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. or 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., I think. I haven't watched it in while. It is the same as the radio broadcast, but with video. Here it's either 359 or 360 on Directv.

Ahhh ! OK.
I don't do news stations

if they had Howard I'd watch

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Katie Parker used to be are weather hottie in Palm Beach. That was untill the weather channel jacked her. Leave are weather honeys alone.

sent from a sending device.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Katie Parker used to be are weather hottie in Palm Beach. That was untill the weather channel jacked her. Leave are weather honeys alone.

Yea I saw that while trying to find her Age.

Being 59 1/2,
I wanted to see if she is too Old for me Yet :tongue3:
(half my age would be close enough)

of course for her , I'd probably make an Exception just this once

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't watch news channels either. I just noticed this woman a few times while my son-in-law was watching and I happened to be unloading the dishwasher or such. I get most of my news from the Fox.com/Breaking News. And here on TNet! I'll be watching the Super Bowl Sunday. After that, I may watch some of the NASCAR when it starts in February. Last year I watched very little of it. I know it's for the safety of the drivers, but I have just about had it with all the regulations that have been and are constantly being imposed on the sport. I will watch the playoffs leading up to the World Series, some pro-football, a lot of college football, and that's about the extent of my tv watching.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't watch news channels either. I just noticed this woman a few times while my son-in-law was watching and I happened to be unloading the dishwasher or such. I get most of my news from the Fox.com/Breaking News. And here on TNet! I'll be watching the Super Bowl Sunday. After that, I may watch some of the NASCAR when it starts in February. Last year I watched very little of it. I know it's for the safety of the drivers, but I have just about had it with all the regulations that have been and are constantly being imposed on the sport. I will watch the playoffs leading up to the World Series, some pro-football, a lot of college football, and that's about the extent of my tv watching.

Yes Nascar is getting to the point they may as well drive 55 in a single line
then pick a winner by prettiest car :rolleyes:

only sport I watch is Pool .
my favorite Women's 9 Ball
but any pool match I find other then trick shot stuff I watch.an

anyone can do a trick shout if you line up the balls right, So that's sort of lame

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT DO WAETHER GALS DO ONCE THEY HIT 30?

Hopefully get replaced by someone younger & cuter .

seriously watching one weather girl for 10 years or so has to get as bad as Watching
any tv personality every day for 10 years.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully get replaced by someone younger & cuter .

seriously watching one weather girl for 10 years or so has to get as bad as Watching
any tv personality every day for 10 years.
In the middle east. It doesn't matter how long the weather lady been on the air. It's all the same no matter what her age be. The umbrella has a nice touch.

Attachments

• Weather lady mid east.jpg
    Weather lady mid east.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 193

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok saw the kate parker this morning, pretty but too skinny for me

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If Kate's too skinny for you, you really need to check the little Mexican (I thing) gal on 'Imus in the Morning'. Wow! What a shape! Ok, no, I haven't seen her in some time; but she's probably still on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread