Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm digging this weather. So are the geese

I feel sad for ya Boston & NYC. I saw on the news last night, they talk to folks held up at Denver Intl' and they were all kind of glade they were stuck out here for a bit in the Mile High. This little pond close by is stating to melt away. The geese are sure digging this day, except for me stopping by and making them get all nervous and start honking about me being around taking pictures... It's T shirt weather out here.

Attachments

• geese A.jpg
    geese A.jpg
    967.6 KB · Views: 66
  • geese B.jpg
    geese B.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That beautiful. Thanks for that ;) My geese here are a little chillier than yours, but they haven't complained yet...

0109151502.jpg

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_picture.gif
Nice photographs but all I can think about is all the bird pooooooooooooooooooop!:)
These geese can sure crank that out. It does wonders for the golf courses, high school football and soft ball fields. It keeps those all nice and green. These geese stay here and nest in the spring along the shore. I'll try to remember to get a picture of the baby geese this spring.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been a little warmer and dry around here. We hit 51 on Monday. Mid 40s yesterday, and probably upper 40 today. Unusual.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow showers here today and snow on the way this weekend, but nothin major. I think it's gonna hold off for a couple of months then hammer us. Worst snow storm I've had to drive through so far up here was last Mother's Day up on Hoosier Pass. Lots of wrecks with one fatality.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow showers here today and snow on the way this weekend, but nothin major. I think it's gonna hold off for a couple of months then hammer us. Worst snow storm I've had to drive through so far up here was last Mother's Day up on Hoosier Pass. Lots of wrecks with one fatality.
I just drove by that pond a bit ago and the ice is now completely thawed. I can tell we'er due for change down here. The wind is blowing pretty strong now. I always get something blown in my yard on these windy days. Today it's a insulated bag of some kind??. It looks like the kind the pizza delivery guys use to keep your pizza warn. It must have got away for one of those delivery boys. It's in good shape and I just may have a use for it.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of geese there... our are like the odd balls... they hang around the ducks in low ratio. One or two geese per 15-20 ducks...
yes, very noisy birds indeed! They can get quite rowdy...
we've had warm temps here the last 3 days... 78 last 2 days, 80 today... I love it!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're buried under the white stuff (not bird poop, snow), with more coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread