Clear water and 81 degrees....

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Think he ignored you.....lol. That is some beautiful footage. Thanks for sharing.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that looks fun. I keep thinking someday I'm going to take up diving, but as life has it, I keep thinking I'm going to a lot of things.

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like fun. One of those things I just didn't get around to, although I've often thought about it. My brother dove, started when he was a kid. He got his first tank, and paid for it by recovering and selling jade at a place called "Jade Cove," on the California coast. When I was a kid it was called "Willow Creek," but then the new comers came along and renamed it for something the old timers already knew was there. I've been told the jade is pretty well picked over now, and hard to find. A friend of my dad found a large ledge of jade up stream, and tried blasting it, probably before WWII, because I was there right after the war and saw the ledge. The blast fractured the jade so badly that there isn't a 1/4 inch that isn't milky. Totally ruined the entire thing. Anyhow, great video, looks like a lot of fun.

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro