tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I just pulled out on a highway from a very muddy road from a place called the Lisbon Valley on the west edge of Colorado and headed west in to the town of Monticello, Utah. On a clear day you would see a tall range of mountains behind Monticello called the Abajo mountains. On this day there's a storm coming down off the Abajo's. This storm did a great job at washing the mud of my truck. It was a bit of a deluge in this storm of wind blasting heavy cold to freezing rain. Watching the weather last night, I'm thinking I may run in to some pretty good storms in Colorado. I need to make a stop in Ouray before I head home to Denver from here in Dove Creek, Colorado today. I bet they'll be ton of folks heading up early to the high country on my way back home tonight. I hope they all bring the proper gear with them if their camping and hiking in the high country. I'm sure not predicting any warm sunny days in the higher elevations with these kind of storm brewing up out west of the Rockies.

Attachments

• strom in Monticello.jpg
    strom in Monticello.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 94

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread