tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I'm not traveling for work so much because of tourist season and the motels being high and unavailable this time of the year. I'm trying to remain as active as I can when I can. In the late afternoon I again took the bike for a ride as working in a chair on the phone and a laptop makes me frigidity. I decided to go over to the town of Erie, which isn't very far and take a ride around this lake. I stopped to talk to this fella and inspected his catch of catfish. He told me the other day he got a 24 inch'r and these are around 16 inches. I think I need to go down to Walmart and get me a fishing licence and give this lake a try. On the other side of the lake I meet this bull snake who I think was heading to the lake to see what he could fish up. Maybe some baby mice, a juicy bug and if he's sneaky and quick enough a tasty frog for dinner. He was close to maybe 4 plus foot long and didn't get out of the road, til I tapped the tip of his tail with my foot. I think he was thinking I was unable to see him. He's dang lucky a hawk didn't spot him out there in the open. I've seen the hawks swoop down on these guys around here before. They just ripe em up and eat em the spot.

Attachments

• erie lake 1.jpg
    erie lake 1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • erie lake 2.jpg
    erie lake 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice size snakeeeeeeeee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread