tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming back from Cripple Creek I decided to take a cutoff from Wilkerson pass and head up through Tarryall Creek that comes out in the town of Jefferson Colo.. It was a beautiful stretch, with rain, thunder & lighting along the way. I need to go this way more often as it's very quit along this way and the weather made for a very nice and cool experience in the elements. It was 6:30pm when I got to Denver and man! the traffic jams were bad when I got there. It was bumper to bumper on every road I took in the greater metro area. Still the peace within in me from the drive through this place was still strong in me, so I kept my cool through it all and didn't have any stress getting my ass home yesterday.

Attachments

• tarryall 1.jpg
    tarryall 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • tarryall 2.jpg
    tarryall 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
  • tarryall 3.jpg
    tarryall 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • tarryall 4.jpg
    tarryall 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! Looks like some good areas to detect, and a little fishing.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That old cabin is a sight to see! Any idea how old it is? Wonderful pictures, Tam.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty country down there. Big rain came in on me yesterday afternoon. The main county roads stay good but those little side roads I get off on up in Middle Park get slicker than owl snot with just a little rain. I see where I70 was shut down over by the tunnel yesterday due to accidents caused by 'icy conditions'. It sleeted and hailed and covered the road and those fools didn't slow down. Luckily no serious injuries.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures tamrock...I can smell that rain, love it....use to lick sidewalks when I was little...mineral lack or something maybe. lol

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty country down there. Big rain came in on me yesterday afternoon. The main county roads stay good but those little side roads I get off on up in Middle Park get slicker than owl snot with just a little rain. I see where I70 was shut down over by the tunnel yesterday due to accidents caused by 'icy conditions'. It sleeted and hailed and covered the road and those fools didn't slow down. Luckily no serious injuries.
I missed that, as I came back on 287. I guess that sleet storm made a funnel cloud over the Denver metro my wife was telling me when she called to see where I was at. She never knows how much I'm working verses how much I'm goof'n off taking the slow way home. Maybe that big traffic jam east bound down in Denver after 6 was the result of that storm higher up ?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That old cabin is a sight to see! Any idea how old it is? Wonderful pictures, Tam.

I'll bet it's better then 100 years that log structure been there. You can see it started out smaller in the beginning by that roof line. Latter more was built on top.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pictures tamrock...I can smell that rain, love it....use to lick sidewalks when I was little...mineral lack or something maybe. lol
that's when they called you curious kid :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread