Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some great photo ops this time of the year, sorry I don't know how to spot em. Nevertheless, a few more pics. This is supposed to be a shoulder season where we all catch our breath and get ready for ski season, but not the case so far. That puts money in my pocket so I can't gripe. More and more campers, but at heart I really want people to enoy the outdoors. They drive miles and miles to spend a little time where I'm at everyday. And for the most part they are still respecting the area and not leavin the place trashed up. (To all those new age naturists whatever they are, that build those rock towers and imitation medicine wheels, I tear them up every time I see one. It just p*sses me off when I see one, I don't know why, and I apologize, but I'll still keep doin that.)

Attachments

• 9-28ff.jpg
    9-28ff.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 9-28gg.jpg
    9-28gg.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 9-28hh.jpg
    9-28hh.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 9-28ii.jpg
    9-28ii.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 9-28jj.jpg
    9-28jj.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 65

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! GORGEOUS PICS and Thanks for sharing!! Aspens already coloring up!! Hope U'r well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
That beaver has himself a nice house, all set for the winter freeze I expect. We have bank beavers locally, they don't built stick houses, but they do build dams, then burrow their home into the bank of the stream or irrigation canal, with the entrance under water.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That beaver has himself a nice house, all set for the winter freeze I expect. We have bank beavers locally, they don't built stick houses, but they do build dams, then burrow their home into the bank of the stream or irrigation canal, with the entrance under water.
Some beavers here also burrow in the banks. I was walking along the bank of a mountain stream and in a blur two feet in front of me as I walked this monster beaver shot out of a hole like a canon ball from the base of that bank and made a hell of a big splash into that stream. It all happened so close and so fast I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. That sure broke up the peace and solitude of the moment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot of bank beavers in Oklahoma. Many years ago I was walkin along Deer Creek and the ground gave way and I fell into one of their dens. I was carryin my rifle and both ends caught on the edges and stopped my fall. Probably not much deeper than that, but it certainly got my attention.

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics RGINN, the lake is like a mirror in those first 2 pics.
I don't know what you do for a living but you sure are doing it right and getting the most out of life.
Keep up the GREAT WORK.

Engine

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First three are from camp at Williams Fork Reservoir in Grand County, (unusual for the lake to be that calm in the middle of the day) the aspens are by Porcupine Ridge alongside the road to A-Basin, the beaver pond is on the North Fork of the Snake River on the way to A-Basin and Loveland Pass. And I work in retail, Engine, which believe me twenty years ago I would never have imagined myself to be doin that here in Colorado of all places.

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First three are from camp at Williams Fork Reservoir in Grand County, (unusual for the lake to be that calm in the middle of the day) the aspens are by Porcupine Ridge alongside the road to A-Basin, the beaver pond is on the North Fork of the Snake River on the way to A-Basin and Loveland Pass. And I work in retail, Engine, which believe me twenty years ago I would never have imagined myself to be doin that here in Colorado of all places.

North fork of the Snake River, you are in Evel Knievel territory.
That is too cool!!

I look forward to your pics and I know I'm not the only one.
Stay Safe.

Engine

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North fork of the Snake River, you are in Evel Knievel territory.
That is too cool!!

I look forward to your pics and I know I'm not the only one.
Stay Safe.

Engine
Nah, Evel's was in Idaho, this is one's in Summit County Colorado. He would have had better luck jumpin this one; you could hop across it on a pogo stick in a lot of places!

Mell0w Sl0w

Sep 7, 2015
North GA
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster pro, whites bulls eye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, you don't live in Colorado, that looks like heaven!!!! :notworthy:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443923952.256829.jpg another Colorado shot from last weekend...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread