Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took this picture a couple of years ago while viewing a property that was for sale, took water, shoreline, rock embankments, old things and this silly shot of the trees and scrub brush. I was looking for a photo that was taken around the same time and saw this one and was going to past it until I saw this black thing in the photo. I have no idea why I took the photo, or what the thing is. I told the wife it must of been the real estate woman. :laughing7:

Any thoughts on what do you see?-Because I see something and it doesn't match where this thing should be.:dontknow:

View attachment 1224601 View attachment 1224603

I had a friend of mine over at Langley run this through their Alpha root-rendered facial recognition software. :wink:
Here's what they come up with.

Image-Enhancement.jpg

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems odd to me that no one else sees what I see, but it looks like 2 black bear.

The larger mass on the left is looking in your direction, you can make out a nose, and the upper right is part of another bear behind it.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a friend of mine over at Langley run this through their Alpha root-rendered facial recognition software. :wink:
Here's what they come up with.

View attachment 1228541

:laughing7: Ok you got, we like it! Darn I wish I had bought the property if I had known this came with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread