tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was coming down here at 5:30 am this morn. Weather folks say it's a fast moving storm and we should see sunny skies by the weekend. Guess I need to get out and dig a path and clear off mama's cars this morning. That's always fun. I'll be working from home today as I don't need to join the rest of the front range in the slow-mo traffic that's in-store for them today.

Attachments

• snow 1st.jpg
    snow 1st.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It was coming down here at 5:30 am this morn. Weather folks say it's a fast moving storm and we should see sunny skies by the weekend. Guess I need to get out and dig a path and clear off mama's cars this morning. That's always fun. I'll be working from home today as I don't need to join the rest of the front range in the slow-mo traffic that's in-store for them today.

First snow always freaks people out,strange that they forget how to drive in snow.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Already passed through here and starting to clear off. Didn't turn out to be a major storm for us, as we maybe got 5 inches of new snow here in town and no strong winds. (The resorts will report that as, oh, maybe 15-18 inches of new snow)

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Already passed through here and starting to clear off. Didn't turn out to be a major storm for us, as we maybe got 5 inches of new snow here in town and no strong winds. (The resorts will report that as, oh, maybe 15-18 inches of new snow)
All melting away like butter in a hot pan right now under these clear blue sunny skies.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like snow as long as its not at my front door

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread