tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a little snow last night and now the sky is crystal clear and everyone wants to spend some time out in the fresh snow. Caught a shot of some Geese flying overhead and the Chickadee's won't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of them perched on the beautiful snowy branches. I heard we'll have a bit of a heatwave by next Monday. This winter wonder may be all gone by this afternoon I'm thinking?

Attachments

• coat weather 1.jpg
    coat weather 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • coat weather 2.jpg
    coat weather 2.jpg
    958.6 KB · Views: 81

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love the cutedog. I hate that 4 letter word, even though it is inevitable. We are expecting our first Snow latter today. :BangHead: Just need to dress warmer, pray for a warm spell and get prepared to hunt my honey hole until it get's too cold. Then I go into the woods. Last season I was able to hunt up through Dec 31st. Hoping for the same this year.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell! I can't wait for global warming to uncover whats beneath all the polar ice caps. I can only imagine the wealth and riches in high grade ore deposits, untapped placer gold and new lands to cultivate, irrigate and fertilize under all that ice, but I seriously doubt I'll ever get to live that long and really who knows anything other then there were periods age ice age cooling of this planet. You know, has anyone ever thought that global warming may be a good thing for the human race? I get the feeling someone or somebodies wants us all to die off and leave everything alone just for them to have. Well good luck there LD, hope you find that treasure no matter the weather.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell! I can't wait for global warming to uncover whats beneath all the polar ice caps. I can only imagine the wealth and riches in high grade ore deposits, untapped placer gold and new lands to cultivate, irrigate and fertilize under all that ice, but I seriously doubt I'll ever get to live that long and really who knows anything other then there were periods age ice age cooling of this planet. You know, has anyone ever thought that global warming may be a good thing for the human race? I get the feeling someone or somebodies wants us all to die off and leave everything alone just for them to have. Well good luck there LD, hope you find that treasure no matter the weather.

Global warming.. algorecansuckmynuts.jpg

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Doesn't the Denver airport get shut down and travelers stuck every Thanksgiving on account of storm raging in Colorado??? At least those are the years I remember.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Makes me want to check my forecast.
Lets see........85 degrees now, abundant sunshine, High today 85; winds light an variable, vis at ten miles+, humidity 23%.
Yup, safe to go outside--with my surfboard....later.
Don.....

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your pics make me want to go back to the caribbean! I hate winter.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes me want to check my forecast.
Lets see........85 degrees now, abundant sunshine, High today 85; winds light an variable, vis at ten miles+, humidity 23%.
Yup, safe to go outside--with my surfboard....later.
Don.....
Don't forget you have all that fresh water to drink, swim in and irrigate the land under all that sunshine courtesy of the Rocky Mountain snow and delivered to you folks in California via the Colorado river.

Attachments

• California_water_system.jpg
    California_water_system.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Doesn't the Denver airport get shut down and travelers stuck every Thanksgiving on account of storm raging in Colorado??? At least those are the years I remember.
That's a cruel joke they play on all the folks that are headed this way during the holidays. I can't remember when they started all that? :dontknow:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, supposed to clear up here til Thanksgiving Day and come back again. We got about a foot here at 9,000ft. Looks like I-70 shut down most of Friday afternoon but everything is open now and the weather is clear. Last night was our coldest night so far this season, about 13 below at 4 a.m. Believe I'll head down to the Banana Belt and camp Monday, if they don't make me work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread