I couldnt resist!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I couldn't resist!

One of our friends has a boat, him and his girl would do some weekend camping along the river. She complained lightly about having to pee in the woods. So being the creative type, he invents the Redneck terlet, notice there are even vent holes for.............

Attachments

• red neck terlet.JPG
    red neck terlet.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 535

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Re: I couldn't resist!

What CG hasn't told us is that there really is no friend! She got a bad case of poison ivy on her backside :-[ and gave hubby some "Honey Do" instructions. This is her pot :o.!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

What am I to do with you! I may be a Country Girl, but they invented indoor plumbing along time ago. Besides our boat has a bathroom :D.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Thanks a lot Cyn! You would take up for your Sis :o

And where is the "proof" your Sis says she has? I think an investigative committee should look into this entire sordid affair. TNET Members and guests; make your pledges in this thread so that I can arrange to to finance a trip and personally be a committee of one to investigate CG's claim she has a bathroom on her boat. :)

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Hey Folks:

I've sent a concession pm to Country Girl. I know when I'm beat. Besides, how could I ever have thought I could win over someone with a fantastic smile like hers. ::)

Thanks for the non-support :'(

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Well Wes the last guy that lost a bet to me looked like this...............so.............

P.S. He'd have my head for this. ;D

Attachments

• BET.JPG
    BET.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 459

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Well, if the arms weren't hairy, and there wasn't a 5 o'clock shadow he could go to the local bar and have a good time!

You wouldn't do that to me, would you CG? :-*

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

A word of warning to all you Tnetters out there. If you read all the above posts, please take note of CG's actions and BEWARE: She can turn on you in a minute and you will pay dearly! ::)

CG: this is for you :-*

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

wesfrye53 said:
A word of warning to all you Tnetters out there. If you read all the above posts, please take note of CG's actions and BEWARE: She can turn on you in a minute and you will pay dearly! ::)

CG: this is for you :-*

You started it! Right back at ya :-*

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

too funny, but I have to admit there have been times on the boat I have wished for something so nice! My husband just tells me to hang over the side. Wish I could make him a girl for one day and tell him to hang over the side!...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions