I decided to wait until later to go detecting!!! Scary!!

GrnAlien

May 22, 2007
Helena, MT
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

Attachments

• Tor312.jpg
    Tor312.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 439

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great shot,,,
From the looks of those black clouds above it, that thing could have gotten huge in a hurry... Did it get bigger?, or did it dissipate?

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net, great pic,
very scary looking,

Fossis....................

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
wow! :o i am glad i live in the north east US where we dont get that kinda stuff very often. its too hilly for them to develop, and a good thing too. i would lose my mind if i went out and saw that!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is an incredible looking shot! Sure appreciate you sharing it with us and oh so very happy you are safe and sound at the computer posting pictures! :D

OP
OP
GrnAlien

GrnAlien

May 22, 2007
Helena, MT
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Thank you everyone for your interest and concern... I thougtht I was in OZ when I saw this. I have allways wanted to see one. This was as big as it got. It was only down for 5 mins. I couldnt actually see where it did touch the ground but I assume it did because of how far it made it. I think you can assume once it goes so far it is on the ground. I couldnt belive it, I finally got to see one. I live in the mid west where these things dont typically happen. Also thanks for the replies, I am excited to be in the forums. Since I just got my new detector (Garrett GTI 2500) I have had a blast!!! As a last not I should say that it was 6 to 8 miles away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread