tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning was just beautiful. After the big snow storms we had a week ago it was way to muddy to walk in the field, but with a few good days of this Colorado sunshine things dry up pretty quick. I put my little Panasonic Lumix ZS40 in my front pocket and saw way in the distance a good subject to see how well this zoom will do on capturing 4 or 5 Coyote lounging around on this beautiful morning. It's not the best focus that far away, but good enough to inspect the things you see far away.

Attachments

• far a way 1.jpg
    far a way 1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
  • far a way 2.jpg
    far a way 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • far a way 3.jpg
    far a way 3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have tried a predator caller and tried to see how close they would have come in to you.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Dang Cowboy, that's one really good set of eyes you have there!! Hope you're well!! Anyway GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Dang Cowboy, that's one really good set of eyes you have there!! Hope you're well!! Anyway GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
Got new glasses about 4 months ago.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have tried a predator caller and tried to see how close they would have come in to you.
I found out long ago a strip of cellophane off a pack of smokes works outstanding. Tear off a strip less then an inch and pull it tight and blow across it and change the tone by adjusting the slack a tiny bit it sounds just like a wounded rabbit. They'll drop what ever they're doing and head straight for that sound with the most anticipated look you'll ever see on a Coyotes face.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread