DSCN0212.JPG DSCN0218.JPG
DSCN0199.JPG DSCN0205.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Those are really good!!......We have a lot of Flicker's here, but they are pretty skittish, and keep their distance.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We missed the snow. Looks like you didn't:tongue3:. Those are some very nice pics.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good shots. Those Killdeers are back in my area now and those Flicker's are making their noise everywhere in the trees. They're also a bit shy in my era to find close enough for a good picture. Every now and then they be right out my window scavenging for some dried Virginia creeper berries that have fallen to the ground. Once in the prairie dog field I saw a little Killdeer chick who couldn't fly yet wandering around all alone and then it's mother came flying in and herded the little guy back in the direction the nest. It was sure lucky the hawks or coyote didn't spot it before it's mother did.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Good shots. Those Killdeers are back in my area now and those Flicker's are making their noise everywhere in the trees. They're also a bit shy in my era to find close enough for a good picture. Every now and then they be right out my window scavenging for some dried Virginia creeper berries that have fallen to the ground. Once in the prairie dog field I saw a little Killdeer chick who couldn't fly yet wandering around all alone and then it's mother came flying in and herded the little guy back in the direction the nest. It was sure lucky the hawks or coyote didn't spot it before it's mother did.

A bit closer..but not to close,shy everywhere.

DSCN0213.JPG DSCN0207.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread