tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dogs, Ollie & Bella have been out to get this little guy for the last three days now. It get away ever time as it's about the size of a hamster, so it can duck out under the fence and get into small holes very quickly. It sure is a fast little bunny. These dogs of mine want this little rabbit more then any other rabbit around the yard. When it hides in between the fence panels out behind an old play house these dogs will whine, cry, dig and block both ends of the bunnies accesses for hours. They act like it's so unfair this bunny can not let them have it.

Attachments

• little bunny.jpg
    little bunny.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 59

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope, for it's sake, it continues to get away:laughing7:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'll be fine. This one is pretty fast and gets away from my dogs with ease. If anything does get it , it'll be one of the owl's that comb the neighborhood for these rabbits. They know they're odds are very good for fresh bunny around here. They hunt em at night. One swooped down on Bella one night, but Ollie saw it coming in low to the ground. I couldn't see what he was all up in arms about until I saw the owl wings spread open maybe 10 feet away from Bella in a break to avoid Ollie. I now sit outside at night when Bella's in the backyard.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got somebody's domestic rabbit that has decided to live in my yard. I'm kind of ashamed of the local hawks, on account of it's out all times of the day and night, and so far nothing has bothered it. My aunt had her cat caught by a golden eagle, the bird got about 200 feet in the air when the cat got the eagle, and the eagle turned the cat loose. Cat didn't survive the fall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread