ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Of course their heirloom...aren't they?

GOD Bless

Chris
I had to google heirloom to find out what it means. Apparently the tomato's in the picture are not heirloom, they are a hybrid. The variety is called "Beefmaster", and they are real tasty. I got several varieties (Not pictured) from the local nursery here, and some of them may be heirloom.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who are you kidding? Your photos are never "just" anything! I can only imagine the great bird shots to come once those sunflowers start drying a bit.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Around here you can tell when the melons are ripe, because the raccoons eat 'em.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to all the melon stands in Green River, Utah on the way home last Saturday looking for their seedless variety, but no one had any. Green River, UT is famous for their melons. The big annual celebration is called "Melon Days"

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Who are you kidding? Your photos are never "just" anything! I can only imagine the great bird shots to come once those sunflowers start drying a bit.
Thanks OD, I planted the sunflowers for the birds. I used the black oil seeds from the 50 lb. bag that I get for feeding the birds in winter. I don't know if I'll be around much though by the time they start feeding on the new seeds. I may be going back on the road soon.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Around here you can tell when the melons are ripe, because the raccoons eat 'em.
Guess I'll find out, I have a few coons around. I remember my Grandpa growing a lot of them in Oklahoma, and the coyotes would gnaw into them.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I went to all the melon stands in Green River, Utah on the way home last Saturday looking for their seedless variety, but no one had any. Green River, UT is famous for their melons. The big annual celebration is called "Melon Days"
I remember all the melon stands in Green River. I used to get fuel there, but never was there for long.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks OD, I planted the sunflowers for the birds. I used the black oil seeds from the 50 lb. bag that I get for feeding the birds in winter. I don't know if I'll be around much though by the time they start feeding on the new seeds. I may be going back on the road soon.

Are you a salesman or a driver?

Wait...don't tell me you're THAT Ronnie Wood:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread