Turkey,turkey...Beaver.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree16Likes
  • 9 Post By worldtalker
  • 1 Post By worldtalker
  • 1 Post By worldtalker
  • 2 Post By tamrock
  • 3 Post By releventchair

Thread: Turkey,turkey...Beaver.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    14,166
    20566 times
    The one everybody else missed.

    Turkey,turkey...Beaver.

    Scouting around before mowing as usual I see a bunch of turkeys pecking away..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5189.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	1351802


    I've noticed one always keeps a lookout.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5198.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	396.6 KB 
ID:	1351803 I may have to invite one to be lunch.


    Pretty weeds.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5185.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	694.3 KB 
ID:	1351804

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5186.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	1351805


    First time out here since I walked into that yellow jacket nest(OUCH).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5215.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	1351806

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5226.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	166.6 KB 
ID:	1351807


    Where helicopter flight comes from..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5209.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	1351808


    Front door for someone..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5223.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	1351967


    The beaver swimming down river,first time I ever see one in the wild.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5182.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	745.5 KB 
ID:	1351968

    GOD Bless

    Chris
    Last edited by worldtalker; Aug 26, 2016 at 08:16 PM.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

  2. #2
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    14,166
    20566 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker View Post
    Scouting around before mowing as usual I see a bunch of turkeys pecking away..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5189.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	1351802


    I've noticed one always keeps a lookout.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5198.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	396.6 KB 
ID:	1351803 I may have to invite one to be lunch.


    Pretty weeds.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5185.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	694.3 KB 
ID:	1351804

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5186.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	1351805


    First time out here since I walked into that yellow jacket nest(OUCH).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5215.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	1351806

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5226.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	166.6 KB 
ID:	1351807


    Where helicopter flight comes from..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1600_DSCN5209.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	1351808


    Front door for someone..

    Attachment 1351809


    The beaver swimming down river,first time I ever see one in the wild.

    Attachment 1351810

    GOD Bless

    Chris
    Would one of the Mods. please move this to Today's photo.

    Thank you.
    tamrock likes this.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

  3. #3
    us
    Feb 2013
    Luzerne County, Pa
    Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
    8,596
    9218 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    That second pretty weed with the purple flowers is one of the few things still blooming here in the wild. I see it in the marshes. I would have to keep checking that den out. The opening looks huge!

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    14,166
    20566 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
    That second pretty weed with the purple flowers is one of the few things still blooming here in the wild. I see it in the marshes. I would have to keep checking that den out. The opening looks huge!
    Summer is surely coming to an end..sigh..well,time to start MDin again.
    Old Dude likes this.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

  5. #5
    us
    Feb 2013
    Luzerne County, Pa
    Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
    8,596
    9218 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Yeah, if this humidity ever leaves for good!

  6. #6
    us
    Grant Brandenburg

    Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    11,094
    18380 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I had a beaver dart out of a hole like that right in front of me and make a big splash into the river I was walking the shore on. It all happened so fast, it scared you know what out of me. I didn't know then, but they will build a den in the earth next to the water.
    worldtalker and Old Dude like this.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    12,439
    19462 times
    I would caption the picture of the turkey trio as Thanksgiving , Christmas , and New Years.
    Old Dude, worldtalker and tamrock like this.

  8. #8
    us
    Feb 2013
    Luzerne County, Pa
    Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
    8,596
    9218 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    I would caption the picture of the turkey trio as Thanksgiving , Christmas , and New Years.

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    14,166
    20566 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tamrock View Post
    I had a beaver dart out of a hole like that right in front of me and make a big splash into the river I was walking the shore on. It all happened so fast, it scared you know what out of me. I didn't know then, but they will build a den in the earth next to the water.
    I suspected that's what it was.
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

    ​The Key...http://antidoteforall.com/

    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Hello From TURKEY
    By Mys in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2014, 11:45 PM
  2. MDing in Turkey????
    By reg11756 in forum Beach and Shallow Water
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 16, 2013, 02:52 PM
  3. Turkey Tail or Beaver Tail?
    By rock in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2012, 02:20 PM
  4. HI everybody,Im from Turkey
    By Turkısh Man in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2012, 10:11 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0