tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from walking my dogs out to the towns dog park. I think we where in the 80's today, but the wind has picked up a lot and the sky is getting cloudy and grey and the temps have cooled down. About the only thing I saw was a couple of coyote off in the distance in the wheat field. The forecast for the weekend is to be in the high 60's, so I may go up in the hills tomorrow and it should be a perfect Sunday to watch the Denver Broncos play the Cincinnati Bengals. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Attachments

• walk 092316 1.jpg
    walk 092316 1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 64
  • walk 092316 2.jpg
    walk 092316 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the contrast of the dark clouds with the golden grasses. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the contrast of the dark clouds with the golden grasses. :thumbsup:
That is the cold front moving in. These dogs wake me up between 4:00 and 4:30 every morning to go outside and it's down to 45° out there now and that does feel chilly.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
We had been getting down in the 40's, but heavy clouds and rain have it at 55° right now (6:15am). Had one night last week that hit a hair above freezing. Tomatoes didn't like that!!

Personally, I'm ready for Winter! I can't stand all the little bugs everywhere here, and many seem to find some way into the house. Every time we buy bananas we get fruit flies. Guess we're just warped this way, but we both just HATE BUGS!!
Bugged by Bugs.gif

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great looking pics. I agree with kcm about the clouds and wheat stubble...very nice contrast:coffee2:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's looking to the east and for a moment the sun broke through going down in the west and shined across the field under those dark clouds. It was just one of the billions of magical effects of light it is. Seconds later the scene of it was all together different and rather bland looking. I've never really noticed how wonderful light can be and change, before I wanted to take pictures and now it's something I focus on all the time.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had been getting down in the 40's, but heavy clouds and rain have it at 55° right now (6:15am). Had one night last week that hit a hair above freezing. Tomatoes didn't like that!!

Personally, I'm ready for Winter! I can't stand all the little bugs everywhere here, and many seem to find some way into the house. Every time we buy bananas we get fruit flies. Guess we're just warped this way, but we both just HATE BUGS!!
View attachment 1362855
I bought some banana a day ago and just a moment ago I shoo'd one of those little fruit flies off my laptop screen. They seem to be in the house this time of the year only. I think flies all go into hyper-drive at the end of summers, because they know their time is ending.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread