• trip 113016 1.jpg
    trip 113016 1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice pic, Tam....no snow?
Jim

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic, Tam....no snow?
Jim
I was able to miss it all. Saw only little skiffs of ice on the high points of I25 that came in the night before. The wind was really blowing, but that's pretty typical for that stretch of Wyoming this time of year. I always wonder when I see double wide mobile home being haul up I25 in Wyoming why they do it this time of the year? I've seen a few blown over on their side going up and down that road over the years.

Last edited:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess that country east of the divide is drier than we are. We've had about an inch for the last few days, and the mountains are covered.
jim

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that country east of the divide is drier than we are. We've had about an inch for the last few days, and the mountains are covered.
jim
That's what I was hearing on the weather reports. The snow storms are being held back all up and down the rocky mountain front range. It's partly cloudy here and we should see a high of 41, plus the mile high sun does make it feel warmer. My black cat loves to go outside and sunbath under our mile high sun and gets warm to the touch when he sits under those rays. He's a solar cat.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We're pretty high here too....4400'. But we probably get more clouds, as we're on the west side of the mountains.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread