Not much lately.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Went back to work end of August, and have had very little time to be active on the forum. Right now I'm sitting in Ogallala, NE waiting for my clock to say I'm legal to go on to Denver to deliver the load I picked up in Minneapolis.
I was home for a short time last weekend and took a couple bird pics, and the truck in the snow, was about 80 miles from home headed over to Missoula, MT where I unloaded and reloaded the particle board, which I took to Muscatine, IA. Then went north to Fargo, ND, and back down to Minneapolis.

Attachments

• 00444.JPG
    00444.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 0067.JPG
    0067.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 55
  • hdrpaint3.JPG
    hdrpaint3.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 0011.JPG
    0011.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 40

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Great pics! Is that you driving Santa's fork lift?
HH
dts

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to have you back and beautiful professional photos as always. Keep er steady on that westbound route. It got down to -15 last night and the Denver metro will as always be a big sloppy mess by Monday I'm thinking.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love that Chicadee, Ron. Is that truckin' photo headed over Lolo?
Jim

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Love that Chicadee, Ron. Is that truckin' photo headed over Lolo?
Jim
Yes it is, It was snowing all the way, and the plows weren't doing a very good job. The turn outs weren't plowed at all, and this was the only place I found to pull over. They did do a good job at the top though, had it plowed and sanded good, so I didn't have to use tire chains.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought it looked familiar....been over it many times, going clear back to 1965. Went over it at New Years once. It was so slick the Jeep wouldn't stay on the road when parked.....slid right over against the snowbank while we peed...LOL
Jim

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back to posting! Glad to see you haven't forgotten us:tongue3: I like the chickadee too, especially the background. Are those oak leaves?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ron, beautiful pics, as always!

Hate to see you having to go back on the road, especially this
time of year. At least with that curtain van you won't get stuck
tarping out in the cold.

Stay safe out there!

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Welcome back to posting! Glad to see you haven't forgotten us:tongue3: I like the chickadee too, especially the background. Are those oak leaves?
Thanks OD, Yes it's some kind of oak tree where I hang my feeders, and the brown leaves seem to hang on for a long time before falling. I hadn't been home for about six weeks, but as soon as I got there, the little chickadee's were showing me the feeders were empty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread