Took some pictures around the house outside today. 16 Pics, enjoy..

vabeachrob

Jul 26, 2006
SE VA
Here yall go, enjoy. HH Thats me in the picture with my ram. He loves attention, hes like a dog and a cat. He is sooo annoying though. Soon as you go out there he comes running up for attention. Obviously he doesnt shower, and he comes up and rubs his head against you like a cat does. If you dont let him do that, he brings his head back and swings it into your leg. Yes, it hurts. lol If you dont give him attention and walk away, he backs up, and charges you, or gets on his hind legs and kinda falls toward you. Normally when he does that he hits you in the back. That hurts ALOT!!

Robert

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob,

Excellent pics...enjoyed em all. You have quite a few critters, same as me...just I never had sheep.

;) RR

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Rob,

Those are great pics you have taken. Keep up the great work. Never had farm animals as pets before. I've had just about everything else though. Looks like you have a lot of work to due to keep the animals (especially the ram) happy.

By the way, Welcome to TreasureNet. This is a great place to meet friends and to learn more about metal detecting/Treasure Hunting. There are some real great folks here.

captain Jack

Sep 26, 2006
Richmond, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
nice shots! Didn't realize there was that much farm country around Va beach. But I guess that was silly of me. If I can find it here in Richmond it can be found anywhere.

I have been thinking about taking my MD to the beach out your way, is that where you go?

OP
OP
vabeachrob

vabeachrob

Jul 26, 2006
SE VA
I live on same land grandparents had. They had like 100 acres. And yes, we hunt va beach ocean front mostly. I gotten 7 gold rings so far this year. ;D Come on down, nice weather right now, and some good finds. HH

Robert

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Ron,

I'm good with all the pics, except the spider ;)
Good job. Nice pics, keep them coming.

Timberwolf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread