135.2 KB · Views: 262

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That is too cool! I will have to see if I can find the book and try to figure out which char you are! ;)

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is talk of movies but who knows? Would be neat if they did. This book is the 2nd in a trilogy. The first book sold well in hardback and in paperback.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
packerbacker said:
There is talk of movies but who knows? Would be neat if they did. This book is the 2nd in a trilogy. The first book sold well in hardback and in paperback.

oh man! now I need to know the first book's name too so I can start at the beginning!! Let me know! :D

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll have to be into sci-fi to enjoy the books and they're quite "adult" reading, not for little folks.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a site you can check out. This second book talks of searching for gold which may be appealng to some here but, as I said, this is adult reading. He sent me an unedited copy of LEGEND before it went into print and some of it is very graphic. If you check into his background you'll see that he has a lot of military experience including US Army Special Ops. He's not just someone that likes to bs people about it. His experience shows in both books. This series was to be a series of 3 books but is now going to be 5. We're all pretty proud of his work.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK1GUA0J179CG77

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread