Spring is springing

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I know the east coast is being hammered, but out here on the left coast the weather is pretty much normal. Saw my first buzzard of the year yesterday. Usually when the buzzards show up, you know spring has sprung. But this was only one bird, and I haven't seen any others. There is a noticeable increase in the number of humming birds at my feeder, and today when I was at Lowe's, English sparrows were building nests in holes in a concrete wall. The thing that gets me though, is we have some sort of wild plum trees, they grow small, yellow, mostly tasteless plumbs, and one day they will be all barren and sticks, and the next day they are totally covered with white blossoms. Seems like they do it every year, gone one day, and the next day, "Oh wow." There is also another type tree that blooms at the same time, which has pink blossoms and I think is a cherry tree. Anyhow here are a few pictures from yesterday.

A3.jpg
A7.jpg
A5.jpg
These wild turkeys were also enjoying the weather.
A2.jpg
A.jpg
A1.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You like'n that new camera? Sure takes pretty close up's. Those plumb blossoms could just about pass for cherry blossoms.

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I love that new camera.

Cosmo3

Feb 8, 2017
Chattanooga, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Hori-Hori Knife, Gerber Folding Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice pictures mate, I never get tired of the nature shots and scenery. God really blessed us if people will just open their eyes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread