worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Three coyoye pups looking for something to eat,there was a 4th but didn't get a shot(with the camera.) As usual they totally ignore the tractor.

K1600_DSCN3448.JPG

K1600_DSCN3446.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey worldtalker!! Neat Pics!! They look quite busy hunting for some grub!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. I saw two a little older than these young ones last week. They were pretty bold acting also. Ollie was getting all upset as one crouched down on its belly and gave Ollie a stare down sign. It didn't get up and run off till I cupped and clapped my hands real loud. The second one stayed a bit behind the brave one. I've not seen these two before and I wouldn't think they were much over a year each old. They were definitely a couple of troublemakers. Keep a bag of pork rinds with ya and you might end up with a couple of friends

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome. I saw two a little older than these young ones last week. They were pretty bold acting also. Ollie was getting all upset as one crouched down on its belly and gave Ollie a stare down sign. It didn't get up and run off till I cupped and clapped my hands real loud. The second one stayed a bit behind the brave one. I've not seen these two before and I wouldn't think they were much over a year each old. They were definitely a couple of troublemakers. Keep a bag of pork rinds with ya and you might end up with a couple of friends

A short video of one of them,I think this guy is already chewing one.:laughing7:

https://youtu.be/H4J_1CRLV7o

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy. I just saw one a couple hours ago run across the road, he looked a little older than these pups.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions