Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2007

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Hello,
Went to the rally in South Dakota earlier this week. The first picture is of me with my trusty Harley 45. It was taken at a one horse town called Rochford up in the Black Hills. The others were taken in down town Sturgis.

Thanks for looking,
Sidevalve

Attachments

• IMG_0683_1.JPG
    IMG_0683_1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0673_1.JPG
    IMG_0673_1.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_0663_1.JPG
    IMG_0663_1.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 405

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice pics Sidevalve. The boss used to make the Rally's up there and when he got back, it was 3 weeks before he quit talking about the 3 B's (Bikes, Beer, and Babe's). Not necessarily in that order, ;)

OP
OP
Sidevalve45

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Cynangyl said:
heaven!! How do you force yourself to leave?? :o
This is Sidevalve's wife- I saw your response. You force yourself to leave if your married to me!!! :D Hey, he was lucky that he was able to go, it had been years since he was out there.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I've rolled through Sturgis on my Harley.... except not during the ralley - it's a ghost town there otherwise.

Great pics sidevalve... make sure you thank the wife for the okay to go!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SV,

Something that's been on the back burner for a while...a trip to Sturgis. Been to Little Sturgis (near Starkville, MS)...a little too wild for me...I have on too many clothes & no tattoos. Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

;) RR

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
I have been there three times, but over the years it has just gotten so HUGE that a lot of the enjoyment was taken away for me. Granted, it is a GREAT place to see some of the worlds most awesome bikes, but you have to contend with about a million people now to do it. It's been six years since I was there and the first time was about 18 years ago. What an amazing difference time has made.

Sweet ride ya have there dude!

~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread