Nice morning, plus some.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I know I have been MIA for a week or so, been real busy, but I'm back and wanted to share a morning in the country. Momma bunny came out grainny, zoomed too close? But she was worth a shot to go along with the baby. The gold finch was taken through the screen so I didn't scare her away. I couldn't resist sharing little Liz with her hat on ::), friends dog.

I will be checking on all the great pictures I've missed so look out :D! I really missed this thread most, thanks!

Attachments

• bunny, gold finch 003.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 003.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 277
  • bunny, gold finch 004.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 004.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 286
  • bunny, gold finch 001.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 001.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 292
  • bunny, gold finch 005.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 005.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 284
  • bunny, gold finch 006.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 006.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 308
  • bunny, gold finch 007.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 007.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 279
  • bunny, gold finch 002.JPG
    bunny, gold finch 002.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 273

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
very nice ics sis! :D Liz is too cute! You are gonna love all the ics you missed! We have had some great ones!

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics CG, you beat me to the punch on Goldfinches, mine have been feeding on the Black-eyed Susan's for weeks and everytime I see them close, no camera, everytime I get the camera, they fly away!!!

Your doggie is so cute, and bunnies, geesh, have not seen one here in years, I think the feral cats eliminated all of them. :(

Don

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Well the poor dog hates to go outside with the hat on ::). But she has a problem with her eyes and needs to keep the sun out of them, so I guess it's better than sunglasses :D.

The bunnies have been missing for a few years here too, it's nice to have them back!

Yeah those gold finch are sneaky little devils when it comes to pictures, that's why I took it through the screen :D.

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Excellent series, That is one really cool pup you have there! I really like the Goldfinch,neat little male bird you have there. Been getting ready to do a painting of Gold Finch don't get very many at my feeders,wish I did
VanGone

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Nice pics. I especially like the baby bunny. Found one abandoned once by his mom.. Nursed him back to health and released him later. I'd like to think I did a good thing.

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cute little shih tzu-I'm a dog groomer and I used to raise shih tzu so I am particularly fond of them. I understand the visor thing, one of my shih tzu customers have had their eyeball come out of their head and no it was not while I was grooming him! I too am guilty of putting visors on my dogs. Before I had children the even had the indignity of wearing Halloween costumes! Thanks for posting the nice pix.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
LMAO! You folks are too funny!

We have about a dozen gold finch around, I feed all year round, minus bear season, thats a big one :o. No need for her hanging out on the porch :-\. I know I'd like the pic's too!

Wes she has not even noticed the bunnies in the yard ???. Some hound dog! She was right with me when I took the ic ;) of the baby ::). I guess I know why she ended up in the pound :D.

I used to try to save the cute little bugers with NO success so I think they may have a better chance on thier own, man I tried several times.

Sara, Oh NO don't dress them up! Tooooo funny! It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye :D. That's just not right! :D

I'm afraid to hear the rest of the song, but........... bring it on! Sure that wasn't a gopher ??? :D!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread