Air Quality

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not as bad as yesterday, but bad enough. Here's what the air looks like today. Took these photos with my cell phone.
Went to town this morning, here is the view driving down the street.
smoke2A.jpg

And here is the view looking east from near my place, toward the Cascade Mountains, which are off there is the smoke someplace.
smoke1A.jpg

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty hazy, but at least it didn't come out of an exhaust pipe.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a totally different air quality experience today, but yesterday I had to tie my time up in the Denver metro at 3:30 absolutely hellish rush hour in the afternoon and get some drill rods that had to be at a mine-site two hours away by 7:00am this morning. In order for me to wake up at 3:30 am I sleep in my daughters old room and leave the door open so the cat can quietly stick his purring face in mine, so to get me up to let him out so he can cruse the morning hours looking for danger as he's some kind of a thrill seeker who love to be sneaky around the coyote roaming around still :dontknow: Today my time was spent up in the high crisp clear alpine air. I have pictures to post and it was so well worth it to get up in the wee hours of today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread