worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Totally on her own now she still perches and roosts in the nest tree..

K1600_RSCN4315.JPG

K1600_FSCN4317.JPG

K1600_FSCN4316.JPG

After 3 shots she had enough and took off.

This pup circles the field perimeter looking to fill his belly every time I mow,I may bring some goodies for him Monday.

K1600_FSCN4308.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chris, those bird shots are simply outstanding! Great work! :occasion14:

There was so much data in the image that I was able to sharpen it quite a bit,
and that is unusual for most P&S camera.

respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original

K1600_FSCN4317-2.jpg

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original
respect-062.gif~original

View attachment 1490217

Thank Mike,I usually sharpen them just forgot this time.:tongue3: I really like this B700 Nikon,it's just amazing what you can do with digital!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Woldtalker's, Nikon isn't really considered to be a point & shoot camera, but a class in between the p&s and your digital slr's known as Bridge Cameras.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_camera I looked at just about every Bridge Camera out there before I bought my little p&s Panasonic and went with it first, because of the size of it, which fits very nice in my pocket. One of these powerful Bridge Cams is something I hope to add later. When I'm out hiking or riding a bike, I have my Panasonic ZS40 in one pocket and these little Pentax binoculars in the other. I like little compact things.

Attachments

• 6a4a150c2a4411aab9c4b4af3aa2cc7d.jpg
    6a4a150c2a4411aab9c4b4af3aa2cc7d.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a beautiful bird. I would imagine it's a golden eagle or baby bald eagle ?? Great shots.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock, check out the random picture thread. I finally saw the ibis and took a pic with my phone. I posted it there with some iguana shots.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow incredible man !!! Shes beautiful !! Very cool.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock, check out the random picture thread. I finally saw the ibis and took a pic with my phone. I posted it there with some iguana shots.
That's a lot big beak birds. So those iguana are breeding and running wild down there? I've not seen those black ibis birds again out in the field. That marsh had an issue and drained away. An old RR grade was damming the water and then sprung a leak by washing through the old RR ballast. It made a big mess of a wheat field and the farmer hired a backhoe guy to make a drainage ditch, so I guess the many waterfowl and other migratory marsh birds will no longer have a place to hang around any more. I've no clue what will happen to all the frogs that settled there now? It's kindof a bummer.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This years Bald young..8 weeks old 9.3 lb.

View attachment 1490570
Let me go...Your not my mommy. Sure looks like you better hang on tight to that bird. Dang they're big and I'd bet it's mother wouldn't appreciated if that bird started making an fuss?... My grandpa whipped me and my cousin because we were snatching up little piglets away from their mother and letting it squeal and the big mother sow would come charging at us. There was a big pile of timbers in the pen and we'd run around the opposite end of the pile away from the sow and she'd be running around it trying to save her baby. Then she'd quit going in circles and start plowing her way through the pile timber and we'd drop the piglet and make a mad dash for the fence. Boy that was thrilling. I was hiking up by Grand lake once here in Colorado and came on a mother moose with a calf. Mama stopped grazing and just stared at me. I was good distance away and quit hiking down that trail and headed back to the truck. I warned some other hikers of what I saw on my return, but I don't know if they care to heed the warning.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread