Moon shot

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My view of the moon yesterday evening. Most of the time it couldn't be seen.
moon2A.jpg

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you out there with all those fires, too?

Oh yeah, western Oregon is on fire. We are surrounded by fires, the hiway east of us is closed from the fires. Smoke is so thick you have to chew it to breathe. And they are forecasting thunder storms today. Not good. The Forest Service seems like they don't want to put the fires out, and now they are out of hand. The Chetco fire over near Brookings, Oregon is upwards of 170,000 acres and it could have been put out when it was only 1/4 acre, and the Forest Service said that fire is good for the forest and didn't touch it, and now it's out of hand and threatening a town of 14,000 people.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like thick smoke in the air.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yeah, western Oregon is on fire. We are surrounded by fires, the hiway east of us is closed from the fires. Smoke is so thick you have to chew it to breathe. And they are forecasting thunder storms today. Not good. The Forest Service seems like they don't want to put the fires out, and now they are out of hand. The Chetco fire over near Brookings, Oregon is upwards of 170,000 acres and it could have been put out when it was only 1/4 acre, and the Forest Service said that fire is good for the forest and didn't touch it, and now it's out of hand and threatening a town of 14,000 people.
Oregon Viking made a post on here, that's when I first became aware of the fires. And that's what he had stated about it "could have been put out at only 1/4 acre." Ridiculous!
I did hear something today, about it being started by teenagers with firecrackers, that it jumped the canyon, and then that they were getting it under control.
I'll keep praying for you all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions