worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw this guy setting up there checking for predators just before he made a mad dash to his burro.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN4999.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
It's neat watching them scurrying around getting their winter food storage. Nice pic.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The day after irma a squirrel came into my house looking for help. I found her some peanuts and we have been friends ever since. If I leave the door open she comes in the house and takes the peanuts from my hand. Her name is tequila. She really cheered me up in the days after the hurricane when my family wasnt around. She has become a bright spot in my day now and we are tight buddies now. God bless our furry little friends. We dont have chipmunks so I had to tell my squirrel story !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you know they put away 5 pounds of seed for winter?

No, I didn't know that. I did look up chipmunk after I seen your pic. I found out that they semi governorate. They wake up every few days to eat and deficate.:sleepy2:

The day after irma a squirrel came into my house looking for help. I found her some peanuts and we have been friends ever since. If I leave the door open she comes in the house and takes the peanuts from my hand. Her name is tequila. She really cheered me up in the days after the hurricane when my family wasnt around. She has become a bright spot in my day now and we are tight buddies now. God bless our furry little friends. We dont have chipmunks so I had to tell my squirrel story !!

Your going to make Worldtalker envious! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread