Me & the Son .

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
346.JPG 302.JPG 268.JPG .

These were taken in 2013 ,I think ???

Need the Wife to send me some or all of her Face Book Pictures since I accidentally hit "Format" on my camera in a fit of anxiety , trying to get it off the 4 pictures in 1 , setting.

While trying to show somebody a picture in a Hurry last June :sadsmiley: I erased 4+ years of pictures in 20 seconds.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Plus with my camera , I'm usually the one taking the picture.

I need more up-to date/ Weight Shots.

TMI ...I know.:coffee2:

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!
Maybe 2011?
They Grow up so quick , he is 9 now. & I got lot's more Grey hair.
Geeeeeesss.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the little dude from the car a few threads back, right? He’s cute in the cereal box hat. Make sure you save that to show on his wedding day. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is Isaiah.
I def, Will save that one. lol
& The Rest, can not take a loss like I did.
Thanks for yr nice comment.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Need the Wife to send me some or all of her Face Book Pictures since I accidentally hit "Format" on my camera in a fit of anxiety , trying to get it off the 4 pictures in 1 , setting.

While trying to show somebody a picture in a Hurry last June :sadsmiley: I erased 4+ years of pictures in 20 seconds.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I definitely understand frustration with electronic gadgets (I sometimes build custom gaming computers for my customers, but I do get frustrated sometimes when I don't get the performance their specs say I should).

I keep copies of all my images on my computer. At the end of each shoot, the new images from both cameras get added to the hard drive and the backup drive.

Learned it the hard way. Now, if I could ever get those old "Jazz Drive" discs to work again I had some great shots --- but they were the only backup of years of scanned images.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best thing on this planet for a young boy is a loving, caring and fun dad imo. That's something I was so very blessed to have when I was a youngster and it's sad that isn't always the case for so many young boys. :thumbsup: to you Davers.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I definitely understand frustration with electronic gadgets (I sometimes build custom gaming computers for my customers, but I do get frustrated sometimes when I don't get the performance their specs say I should).

I keep copies of all my images on my computer. At the end of each shoot, the new images from both cameras get added to the hard drive and the backup drive.

Learned it the hard way. Now, if I could ever get those old "Jazz Drive" discs to work again I had some great shots --- but they were the only backup of years of scanned images.

Thanks for the reply . I don't feel as bad now.
Like you I hope I have learned for my mistake.

I also admire your knowledge in the field.
Davers

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best thing on this planet for a young boy is a loving, caring and fun dad imo. That's something I was so very blessed to have when I was a youngster and it's sad that isn't always the case for so many young boys. :thumbsup: to you Davers.

Thanks tamrock.
As usual I always think I can do better.

Keep puttin-up those Beautiful Rocky Mountain images.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread