tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took this walking dogs around the town lake with my phone. I left my other camera in the truck and dang! if there wasn't a big Bald Eagle roosting in a tree there this late afternoon. I might try and get over there tomorrow morning and see it's still hanging around. I'll leave the dogs at home when I do, as they could care less about any Eagles at the lake.

Attachments

• IMG_20171129_165823.jpg
    IMG_20171129_165823.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 52

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Back when I was a youngster, if you had told me you would be able take a picture like that, with a telephone --- with no film in it ------- I still have trouble believing stills and video's with a telephone, and I own one.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when I was a youngster, if you had told me you would be able take a picture like that, with a telephone --- with no film in it ------- I still have trouble believing stills and video's with a telephone, and I own one.
Yeah, and have the ability to share that picture with thousands of other people who are thousands of miles apart all at the same time. I have a rough time recalling life as it was before all this world of connectedness and visual sharing. To those who've never experienced that world it must sound impossible to exist. I went to the eye doctor this week, because of cloudiness in my vision. They instantly had pictures of the inside of my eyeballs. They looked like a whole different universe inside. Seems I've got what's called floaters and they showed me what's going on. The doctor said they'll go away. He was concerned of retinal damage and if that was the case they would use a Lazer to reattach the retina back in place. He showed me images of before and after that kind of procedure.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread