Enough already

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We have had 19 inches of snow since Feb 1st. I will be happy to see mud! 0211181657.jpg 0211181657a.jpg :BangHead:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sucks doesn't it. Each year I swear I'm going to become a snowbird, must have got my wings clipped somewhere along the line as I am still here moving snow.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sucks doesn't it. Each year I swear I'm going to become a snowbird, must have got my wings clipped somewhere along the line as I am still here moving snow.

Me too. Sucks being retired, and having a self employed workaholic wife!:BangHead:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys must've got a whopper snow storm. Hubby was flying home from Texas. He was supposed to connect in Detroit. The flight was rerouted to Nasville and they waited. Finally he got to Detroit and the pilot didn't show up. He ended up renting a car and driving home. He got in around midnight. If he would've done that when he was in Nashville, he would've been home maybe six hours earlier.
But I have a little good news. I smelled a skunk last night. Spring is coming!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send some down here to Oklahoma. I hate cold temps with nothing to show for it........

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel kind of guilty for posting this but here in Virginia it went from freezing Saturday to 74 degrees yesterday. It was miserable because the humidity went through the roof. I'm afraid it going to be another no spring year.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys must've got a whopper snow storm. Hubby was flying home from Texas. He was supposed to connect in Detroit. The flight was rerouted to Nasville and they waited. Finally he got to Detroit and the pilot didn't show up. He ended up renting a car and driving home. He got in around midnight. If he would've done that when he was in Nashville, he would've been home maybe six hours earlier.
But I have a little good news. I smelled a skunk last night. Spring is coming!

We did....I am 60 miles North of Detroit, on the south end of Lake Huron/St. Clair river.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel kind of guilty for posting this but here in Virginia it went from freezing Saturday to 74 degrees yesterday. It was miserable because the humidity went through the roof. I'm afraid it going to be another no spring year.

Don’t feel guilty, feel thankful.

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya , 60 degrees yesterday , woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow...what gives ?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be happy you have moisture. We haven't had more that a hundredths of total moisture since last OCTOBER. Our ground is about desert dry and we still have highs in teens with 20-30MPH wind

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Me too. Sucks being retired, and having a self employed workaholic wife!:BangHead:

We here in Good old Mississippi even had a little white. GOPR0435_1516130792321_high.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya , 60 degrees yesterday , woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow...what gives ?
For most my life they just called it The
Weather. Today it's called Climate Change. It still all seems the same to me?. Rainy Day, Snowy Day, Hot Day, Cold Day and a bunch of others in between. So yes, there could be some validity to this new term Climate Change, as it has been noted recently by top scientist the climate actually does change, but it seems they have dropped the term Global Warming like a hot rock, but it may return when thing again become hotter than hell.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For most my life they just called it The
Weather. Today it's called Climate Change. It still all seems the same to me?. Rainy Day, Snowy Day, Hot Day, Cold Day and a bunch of others in between. So yes, there could be some validity to this new term Climate Change, as it has been noted recently by top scientist the climate actually does change, but it seems they have dropped the term Global Warming like a hot rock, but it may return when thing again become hotter than hell.

Visit the "Global Warming" forum sometime. Global Warming

All THINKING people KNOW that Man Made Global Warming is a scam designed to separate you from your money, including the people who keep trying to sell it are hoping to get some of that money you don't need (who needs food, clothing and heat anyhow?). That's why they keep changing the name. One of the latest iterations is "Global Weirding".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread